Discipline: - Production Operators, Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - TPR 19: Reading PEFS, PFS, P&ID, Plot Plan, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Piping symbology
Course Objectives: -
*To understand the basic principles of various Drawings, Tag numbers, ANSI piping classifications, Ex proof systems.
*To understand various Types of process drawings and their use and applications
* Purpose of Drawings and Piping classifications
* Reading Tag numbers and specifications
* Reporting procedures and preparation of leak reports and pigging reports
* Purpose & Use of Hazardous area classification drawings: Zone 0, Zone 1 & Zone 2
* Purpose and Use of area Classification of Zone 20, 21 & 22
* Purpose and use of Equipment symbols, Line symbols and Drawing symbols
* Purpose and use of Cause & Effect drawings
* Use and purpose of Process control loop symbols and specifications.
* ESD, PSD, ASD process safe guarding control systems
* Asset Integrity & Process Safety Management (AIPSM) in Oil & Gas Operations.
* Use and operation of Fire & Safety detectors / sensors and alarms.
* Pre and post course assessment / Issue of certificates.
Target Audience: - Production / process operator, Technicians & Engineers
Course Code: - TPR 19 Reading P&ID, PFD, PFS, Plot plans, Cause & Effect Shut down Matrix.
Contact: - E mail ID :- email@example.com
Phones: 0484 4050333, 9946399930
Course Dates: - On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Course Fee : On request
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 10