CSWIP scheme is: an internationally recognised mark of competence for people engaged in welding and/or inspection related jobs in manufacturing, constructing, operating or repairing high integrity welded structures, plant or components.
originally it stood for “Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel”. However over the years a wider range of schemes has been added to the programme, such as plastics, FRP strengthening, heat treatment, brazing, and so it now represents “Certification Scheme for Personnel”
API - The AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE is referred to as API. This program is mainly aimed at individual would like to build up a career Oil sector . This is an international Certification provided in various areas like Piping Inspection, Fired Boilers and Heaters Pressure Vessel Inspection and Storage Tank Inspection to mention a few.Techshore offers preparatory sessions for pursuing the following certifications.The training is provided by Mr.K Ravindran who holds API certifications in 510 (31918), 570 (33311), 653 (32744), 936 (45367), 571 (33947), 580 (35869), 577 (35861), SIRE (0), SIFE (52819), 1169 (58214).
- API 510 (Pressure Vessel Inspector)
- API 573 Fired Boilers and Heaters
- API 570 (Piping Inspector)
- API 653 (Above Ground Storage Tank Inspector)
- API 579 (Fitness For Services)
- API 936 (Refractory)
- API 576 (Inspection Of Pressure Relieving Devices)
- API 577 (Supplemental Certification – Welding & Metallurgy)
- API 580 (Supplemental Certification – Risk Based Inspection)
- API 571 (Supplemental Certification – Corrosion & Materials)
Mon - Friday 9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturdays 9:30am - 4:30pm
Note: The office will remain closed on Public holidays and National Holidays.