Discipline: - Production Operators / Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - TPR 07 Process Instrumentation
Course Objectives: -
- To understand the basic theory of design and principle of operation of process instrumentation within oil / gas field operations.
- To develop "Hands on" skills, understand the maximum usage of process instrumentation.
- To encourage the participants to react in a safe and correct manner to operational problems with process instrumentation.
- Process control concepts
- Manual & automatic controls
- Parts of a process control loop
- Temperature measuring instruments
- Pressure measuring instruments
- Flow measuring instruments
- Level measuring Instruments
- Final control actuators & elements
- Basic concept of a cascade control system
- Basic concept of the PLC
- Shut-down matrix diagrams
- "Hands on" techniques
- Pre and post course assessment
Target Audience: - Production / process operators and supervisors
Course Code: - TPR 07 PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION
Contact: - E mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Phones: 0484 4050333, 9946399930
Course Dates: - On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Requirement : PPE : safety shoes, coverall.
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 15