Discipline: - TPR 17: Production Operators / Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - Wellhead control and OTIS Panel for SSV & SCSSSV.
Course Objectives: -
- To develop the basic knowledge of well head control with the Otis/ Frames/ Willmax panels.
- To understand the theory of design and principle of operation of well head control and Otis panel within high pressure oil/gas field operations.
- To develop "hands on" skills of the participants pertaining to the operation of the Otis/ Willmax/ Frames panel.
- To encourage the participants to react in a correct responsive manner to operational problems with static equipment.
- To develop participants knowledge in safety of wellhead operation and its accessories.
- Well heads
- Xmas tree
- Otis/Frames/ Willmax panel
- Schematic drawing of Otis panel
- Basic terminology
- Operations of Otis panel
- Operating sequence
- Shutdown sequence
- Routine maintenance
- Pre and post course assessment.
Target Audience: - Production / process operators, Technicians & Engineers
Course Code: - TPR 17 Wellhead SSV & SCSSSV Operation: OTIS/Wilmax/ DPC Panels
Contact: - E mail Id: email@example.com
Phones: 0484 4050333, 9946399930
Course Dates: - On request
Course Fee : On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 15