Discipline: - Production Operators / Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - TPR 16 Gas turbine operations
Course Objectives: -
- To provide a basic knowledge of the theory of design and principle of operation of gas turbines used in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- To encourage correct, safe and efficient responsive action to gas turbine operational problems.
- To encourage correct routine checks for trouble free running and longer machine life.
- Basic gas turbine, Single shaft & two shaft turbines
- Pressure and temperature of a gas turbine cycle
- Gas turbine components:-
- Compressor, Turbine, Combustion chamber
- Fuel gas system
- Auxiliaries of the combustion gas turbine:-
- Starter, Governor, Over speed trip mechanism
- Seals, Bearings , Lube oil
- Operation controls:-
- Temperature control, Vibration, Start-up and normal running
- Turbine operation:-
- Start sequence, Daily checks , Trouble shooting , Safety precautions
- "Hands on" techniques
- Pre and post course assessment
Target Audience: - Production / process operators/ Technicians & Engineers
Course Code: - TPR 16 Gas Turbine Operations
Contact: - E mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phones: 0484 4050333, m9946399930
Course Dates: - On request
Course Fee : On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Requirement : PPE : safety shoes, coverall.
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 15