Discipline: - Production Operators / Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - TPR 13: Beam Pump Operations- Artificial Lift
Course Objectives: -
- To develop the basic knowledge of the operation of Beam pumps.
- To understand the design and principle of Beam pump operation.
- To encourage correct, safe and efficient responsive action to operational problems with Beam pump operation.
- To develop the technique of process analysis and trouble shooting in Beam pump operation.
- Improve the safety awareness of participants.
- General introduction to artificial lift methods:-
- Rod pumping
- ESP, gas lift
- Rod pumping:-
- Sub surface pumps
- Sucker rods and accessories
- Pump operation
- Rod and pump failures
- Sonic fluid level
- Rod pump efficiency and associated problems:-
- Well pumps off, fluid pound,
- Dynagraphs and pump optimisation
- Dynamometer cards/interpretation
- RPC, gas lock, improper spacing of pumps
- Bottomhole gas separation etc.
- Pre and post course assessment.
Target Audience: - Production / process operators, Technicians and Engineers
Course Code: - TPR 13 Beam Pump Operations – Artificial Lift.
Contact: - E mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Dates: - On request
Course Fee : On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 15