Discipline: - Production Operations/ Technicians & Engineers
Course Title: - LPR 05: Centrifugal Gas compressors
Course Objectives: -
- To develop the basic knowledge in all the aspects of gas compressors.
- To understand the design and principle of operation of centrifugal compressors within Oil/ Gas field operations.
- To develop the techniques of process analysis and troubleshooting in centrifugal compressors.
- To encourage correct, safe and efficient responsive action to operational problems with compressors.
- Developing practical skills:- safe and correct operation of the centrifugal compressor
- Improve safety awareness of the participants
- Initial Theory:-
- The behaviour of gases and gas laws
- Units of pressure, temperature, volume
- Basic terms
- Type of compressors:-
- Centrifugal, Reciprocating , Screw compressors
- Centrifugal compressor:-
- Working principle
- Axial flows
- Difference between dynamic, positive displacement compression
- Principle of operation of a centrifugal compressor
- Multi-stage compressors
- Parts of the centrifugal compressor
- Lube oil system, Seal oil system
- Start up and shutdown, Surge control
- Pre and post course assessment / Issue of Certificates
Target Audience: - Production / process operators and Engineers
Course Code: - TPR 05 Centrifugal Compressor operations
Contact: - E mail ID:-email@example.com
Course Dates: - On request
Course Fee : - On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 10