Discipline: - Production Operations / Technicians and Petroleum Engineers
Course Title: - LPR 02 : Reciprocating Gas compressor Operation
Course Objectives: -
- To develop basic knowledge in all aspects of gas compressors.
- To understand the design and principle of operation of reciprocating compressors within Oil and Gas field operations.
- To encourage correct, safe and efficient responsive action to operational problems with compressors.
- To develop the technique of process analysis and troubleshooting in reciprocating gas compressors.
- To improve safety awareness of the participants
- Basic design and principle of operation of a reciprocating gas compressor
- Difference between single/double acting, single/multi stage
- Identification of the major component parts and their functions
- Principle of operation and identification of all accessories of reciprocating compressor Lubrication system - force feed lube oil system. etc.
- Cooling system - air/water cooled
- Principle of loading and unloading
- Inter stage cooling
- Safety/protection systems
- Methods used to control the capacity of a reciprocating compressor
- P.V diagram (clearance - throttling)
- Pre and post course assessment / Issue of course certificate
Target Audience: - Production / process operators and supervisors
Course Code: - TPR 02 Reciprocating Gas Compressor operations
Contact: - E mailId: email@example.com
Phones¨0484 4050333, 9946399930.
Course Dates: - On request
Course Duration: - 3 days
Course fee : - On request
Number of Participants: -
- Maximum 15